PAX Prime Fun!

• Hi Guys! (and Gals),

I just wanted to put up a post about my experience at PAX Prime this year and your both. I haven’t heard about your game until I played it at PAX and I was really blown away with how fun it was. I’m not a huge arena/e-sports kind of gamer, but this one really hooked me. The customizing of the ship looks AWESOME and I loved how it controlled. It really reminded me of Super Stardust HD on the PS3, but a with vs. instead of co-op. I talked with two of you at the both and I loved the ideas you had with the different game modes in the future. I’m really looking forward to playing it more!

• developer

Thanks so much for coming by the booth. We had a blast with everyone at PAX and we can’t wait to get people playing the game with us and helping us shape the game from now until launch!

• developer

Glad to hear you liked the game! Had a blast showing it off to everyone at pax. Sad to see it come to an end. Looking forward to testing the game with you and making new changes!

Looks like your connection to Quasar Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.